Zulich Leasing Information
If you would like to book a viewing appointment, please call 705-523-1000.
We utilizes a thorough screening process for individuals who apply to lease an apartment. Every applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Non-smoking. As of JANUARY 1, 2018 we are proud to offer a no-smoking policy in all of our buildings. Due to the increased risk of fire, increased maintenance costs and the known health risks of exposure to second-hand tobacco smoke, smoking of any substance in the rental units, including balconies, and all common areas is strictly prohibited.
- A recommendation from your current landlord. If a letter from your landlord is not provided, our leasing agent will contact your landlord directly. This is to verify that your rent payment is always timely and that you have mutual respect for other tenants’ enjoyment of the property.
- A letter from your current employer. This letter should state your position, yearly salary and the duration of your employment. If a letter is not provided, your employer will be contacted directly by our leasing agent to verify this information.
- A credit check. We perform credit checks to verify your credit history and current credit position. As a result, a social insurance number and/or birth date will be required in order to administer a credit check.
- A last month’s rent deposit. Mandatory to hold an apartment upon an approved application.
- Payments. All rental payments must be made in the form of a money order, cheque, cash or through online banking.
Please note that upon approval to lease an apartment from Zulich Enterprises Limited, the last month’s rent deposit is non-refundable.